We are a team of expert people with creative ideas.
We are Palestinian youth that seeks to meet our community needs and positive change in the besieged Gaza Strip.
6+Years of Experience
Our Definition of Quality Education
Educate to Elevate
- Good quality education is one that provides all learners with the capabilities they require to become economically productive, develop sustainable livelihoods, contribute to peaceful and democratic societies and enhance individual well-being.
- The learning outcomes that are required vary according to context but at the end of the basic education, the cycle must include threshold levels of literacy and numeracy, basic scientific knowledge, and life skills including awareness and prevention of disease.
- Capacity development to improve the quality of teachers and other education stakeholders is crucial throughout this process.
Six Crucial Dimensions of Quality Education
What do we believe?
You First Gaza believes that education leads to empowerment: a process of strengthening individuals, organizations, and communities so they get more control over their own situations and environments.
Quality education is a crucial factor in combating poverty and inequality in society. In quality education, YFG distinguishes six dimensions that all interventions of the organization need to meet.
We believe in:
- Contextualisation and Relevance
- Child-friendly Teaching and Learning
- Balanced Approach
- Learning Outcomes
A Fundamental Principle
You First Gaza firmly believes that quality education can only be achieved if equity, and particularly gender equity, is achieved within the education system.